PAT Testers & SupaPAT™ Systems
Find the portable appliance tester that is right for you. For portable or bench top testing you can't look past our hugely popular and top selling Metro iPAT. If you are after a complete testing package with tag printing and data download abilities then you should consider one of our SupaPAT™Systems. No matter what your testing requirements we have a tester that will work for you.
Click Here to See Here What Features You Need to Look for in a portable appliance tester (PAT)
Streamline Testing with a SupaPAT Printing PAT™
Our unique SupaPAT Systems are packed with features including the ability to test single and 3 Phase appliances. The system comes withthe Metro iPAT, CG2 2” thermal transfer tough vinyl label printer. (Click to read what makes a good printer – not all types of printers are equal), bar code scanner and RSR SimplyPATs 6 comprehensive computer download software for all your testing and printing needs. All tests are done quickly and simply enabling even faster testing and tagging including a double barcode for repeat testing (taking away the need to have to re-upload data from a PC to tester which does not always work and can present another obstacle to actually getting the testing done!)
SupaPAT™ Key Features
- Fast, reliable, small 2” thermal transfer printer (not direct thermal with the associated problems with tags and use).
- Your choice of 9 different coloured tear resistant tags - it’s a lot easier to see 'out of date' tests by colour rather than by having to read a label up close.
- Printers that take extremely thick and rugged label stock (400 labels on a roll)
- Pass label printed after each test. Danger label printed on failed test.
- Your company logo/words printed automatically on the label
- Custom printer software designed to make logo changing in the printer easy.
- Unique double bar code printing to enable easy repeat testing.
- Visual logging for keeping track of other assets.
- Comprehensive fast, feature rich download software SimplyPATs 6 (not included with SupaPAT™ Lite). Software is updated with each new Windows launch.
- Custom hand made tough vinyl bag makes testing system easily portable, user friendly and robust.
- 3 Phase package available with clamp and earth testing lead to test any appliance that will not plug into the PAT, but which still uses the PAT. (Additional 3 phase socket adaptors may be required.)